September 24, 2012

Fall Tour of Homes -Don't throw those WINDOWS away~

My followers and readers all know after primitive my next love is old windows,
old doors-archictectural pieces that have had a life. This $15 dollar window
[minus glass panes] is to me a work of art. The muscadine vines are ready to be
clipped and nothing more than a handful of those fresh vines woven through-
Less is More ladies!  The same vines are used in my black wall basket beside
our front door-the basket is a staple-what you see in it changes with the seasons.

Join us for the Party
STRINGTOWN HOME
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I looooove this idea. Vines growing around the empty window panes. It's gorgeous!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.