March 18, 2015

Let's Share a CUPPA of Something G O O D -





 For Today Lord





Order
Purpose
Joy
Others



Cuppa- what we share with others 
-Christ-
Our testimony-
Reflections of Him

Cuppa...Running Over-
Giving ~  Out of the abundance
of Him
[service]


Running Half Full- just plugging along
    Running on Empty-
    Used up in Service Cuppa mercy -
     Giving out w/o  spiritual feeding coming in


  • Cuppa...Coffee  - Comfort - Caffeine - Encouragement




A Cuppa Tea
With friends-tea parties w the Grands
Down the Lane and Around the Curve
 
Cuppa  Cheer
For Sharing or Gifting
Budget ' Thinking of you'  Gifts
www.stringtownhome.net



Cuppa Flowers
Stringtownhome




soup bowl : Hot Homemade Minestrone Soup with fresh vegetables
Cuppa Soup
For me & Sharing



Cuppa.....Oh well ~ just pretty cups in
FIESTAWARE Living 
 

 Front Porch Cups

They are expecting us!

4 comments:

  1. Oh be still my heart!! You have all my favorite things, Jonell!! Ok, I seriously want to start photographing all my tea cups!!
    Hugs,
    Theresa
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Theresa- You will be glad you did!

      Delete
  2. Hi there...I have a Tuesday Linky party, still open, called Tuesday Cuppa Tea where we share teacups and things related to tea and tea parties. This post would fit right in! Nice to meet you! Love your post!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cuppa! I adore the cup running over with pearls. Beautiful thoughts too Jonell! Thanks for sharing with
    SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.