October 22, 2017

It's A Sunny Sunday Afternoon ~

Come, Let's Tag Along With Gramma-


Oh if only  I could "twitch" my nose (like Samantha-wasn't that her name/)  and find myself in this setting- oops, I think SHE was a WITCH....not my thing!!
Oh, but Fall is definitely my thing. We just have so very little FALL
  ...think 'deep south- as in the state of Alabama.  

Oh well, same Creator put it all into place and His Word tells us (He made no mistakes)

Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above.



We are promised and given such an abundance of Good Things...
Just teach me to Graciously & readily accept them.

This is my SOMETHING for today
[ writing something every day: :)  ]





2 comments:

  1. ***Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above***

    and sometimes those things we don't
    recognize as gifts, actually ARE gifts!!
    He's so good and patient with us..

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.