No excuse for not making this ~
This is a healthy version of ice cream! Four ingredients. This would also make a great dessert to serve up after dinner. Share with your friends - they will love it, too!
4 Ingredient Ice Cream
• 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices(frozen)
• ½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced
• 2 Tbsp Almond Milk- [I used 4 T. Almond Milk]
• ½ tsp vanilla
1. Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours (overnight is best!).
2. Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
3. Add almond milk(more or less for desired texture)and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
4. Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.(dont have to wait if fruit is frozen, it is like soft serve ice cream)
5. Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.
Pulse- Pulse- Pulse-