July 06, 2015

- Introducing Two Guest Writers - One A Daughter-Both Friends

Monday Morning Thoughtful Thoughts

 Heather Fillyaw-Graham
Deanna Harrison-Glass
 

I am aiming  for 3 Mondays each month-featuring Heather & Deanna with 'yours truly' thrown in for filler until we can cover perhaps 4 Thoughtful Thoughts posts each month-

-It  is  a  work   in  progress-



As the Gramma on my blog my morning routine takes me, yellow Coffee Mug  in hand, to our deck with Nature Surround Sound. Soon I amble over http://stringtownhome.net  &  snoop around.
 
Heather may be having a party!


After approving or chiming in with comments, I make time for strolling Down the Lane and Around the Curve, at http://mershongeorgiagirl.blogspot.com/ . It's quiet there these days and I may run smack into inspiration. 

Now it's home again http://mygrammashouse.blogspot.com/ to be sure everything is Like Gramma's House  This could turn into housekeeping, some redo, spruce up projects [blogging]. Enough with the creative challenges-real life inspiration awaits me a the Harrison House.



Heather Fillyaw-Graham has agreed to be a Guest writer -Blog Contributor. She has her own blog at  http://stringtownhome.net


Heather has incredible  creative energy I admire & multi talented.   It is safe to assume there may  be quite Random, Frivolous posts as well as Thoughtful or Spiritually challenging content. Know this: Heather is A Woman of Faith.
 
**Just in Case you are wondering- Yes,  Heather  and I Have a History but No, I Am Not Her Gramma. She is an East Texas girl while I am a transplanted South Georgia Peach-now in south Alabama after living  for 21 years in Southeast  Texas.  Praise the Lord for the journey that allows our paths to cross with such precious people! jh




My daughter  Deanna Harrison-Glass

has agreed to collaborate with her Mom as her family- life responsibilities permit.

This is a change I have been looking forward to since her family  relocated closer to "home" . 
 
 
Deanna is married to husband Tim since 1989 and they have two daughters and one son-Dylan, Zack & Samantha.
 
My daughter may not share this with you but she has an incredible singing voice.  More important than the gift is her heart for using it for the Lord.
 
In addition to the gift apparent in her singing this child of mine has not only amazing spiritual depth but a weird and crazy sense of humor.  She can't hide that humor. It will show up so don't be surprised when you think..."Is she serious or What???"
 

[Anything else I am holding back here is going to be over the top biased.]

 
My invitation to both Heather and Deanna has  been pretty much no strings-open ended.  I trust both their wisdom, gifts and choices . I am expecting sometimes short catch as catch can drop by posts, longer, more thoughtful spiritually challenging thoughts and it certainly won't surprise me to often find their unique sense of humor  showing up in what they choose to share with me and you readers.
 

I will stand back and wait for them to share as they choose more personal information as you get to know them and their hearts, their style.
 

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be working with new writers - especially your daughter! Can't wait to hear their thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some great stuff is headed our way! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.