IT'S A HOME MADE BLOG

Thank you for visiting Like Gramma's House. It is a HOMEMADE BLOG
Porch scenes & other photos are mine/ our home. I often stage it for you-Grab a chair. Let's visit.

~Dabbling in Decorating, Remodeling, fruit & vegetable gardening, herbs, flowering anything. Family always has reserved seating with a place set for friends and blog followers. My silver fox and I adore each other, we thrive in the outdoors, God's creation and nothing brings us joy like seeing our children, their spouses and the Grands walking through that front door. It's all about Faith, Family, Friends and Fabulous Flowers.


Join Me ~

Join Me ~
Turn the TV off- Pour a Cup of your Fav Tea, Pull up a Chair and soak in all the Pretties I have scattered about the house for you -If I did not like tea I would drink it anyway just to have an excuse for collecting pretty tea cups and teapots. I hope you will join in the conversation by Leaving Me a comment.

March 12, 2014

Saved For Easy Sharing ~

If I place this photo here I can easily share the collage on Facebook-

Makes sense to me!

 

If Spring doesn't hurry and get here I still have these scenes from seasons past!

Jonell