April 30, 2016

Remembering The Food- In Europe

The Food-

Image result for pictures of french pastries


Ah, yes we cannot forget the food. 
My first recall is that they eat lots of BOILED EGGS in Europe-Every breakfast had that option




Then we have PASTRIES...not to worry if you pass up a won der ful pastry shop- Walk just a few
yards on and there will be another just as fantastic, perhaps more so!


Incredible Pastries for desserts, snack, coffee time & of course for Breakfast

-No complaint here.


Image result for pictures of french pastries

Let's just see you walk past this deliciousness Americans.


More on the subject of Restaurants and Food later



This is a good spot to say
'to be continued'
I just remembered-we have a wonderful [1] local
PASTRY SHOP
in downtown Troy. 
It's Saturday afternoon and I have not left the house..
nor have I had anything except
- only coffee  and a bite of cheese today.

Dolce Pastry Shop
















to be continued-
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.