September 03, 2015

I NEED STRUCTURE IN MY LIFE ~

[Someone Suggested Many Years Ago That I Had A Sense of Humor]



I NEED ROUTINE

I NEED PREDICTABILITY-
[it's my security blanket]

I NEED  STRUCTURE
[it's my confidence]

I NEED  A 
P  L A  N


*Before I go to bed at night I run through my mind what's supposed to take place the next day-beginning with making coffee here at home or scratching that and indulging in my favorite Coffee Spot  - Good start then 'we' can wing it from there.  Bills, Cleaners/pick up or drop off, etc. Yes, I am
  a
PLANNER
PRODUCER
PROMOTER
PERFORMER


-all these things can be okay or
-reveal insecurity and a level of 'self' that may be a spiritual problem -

 that observation is meant for me not anyone else.

I Need a Calendar
Funny thing is I so often forget/neglect to check what I have scheduled on that
Calendar



And I also need those REMINDER CALLS
that save me from being a
'no show'-



I cannot tell you how often I have 'been saved by the bell'- actually the phone call reminding me
barely In time to make that 


appointment

(made 3-4 months earlier)


Sometimes it's like a little voice saying repeatedly,
'I think I had a doctor's appointment this month- but when?'
Sure, they give me appointment cards-thank you so much!
I appreciate that
I promptly place them in a slot in my wallet
[along w others]
 conveniently placed so I cannot miss-

Still it's that 11th hour little voice that saves me -
Yes, there it is.
I was right-
It is this month-This week even.


What a relief -Now I will set my alarm for 6:30 a.m.
TOMORROW MORNING.

 I have it all under control after all!

I am a Planner

I need structure


Thank God for those phone calls to keep me on track..
Saved by the Bell!!!!


A G A I N



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.