December 19, 2013

Christmastime at Gramma's House`

Christmastime 2013


This is the first and only artificial tree we have ever had.  We got it in 2006 when we first moved to Brundidge, Alabama. I started [ & have continued] a theme that consists of Gold, Silver, White & Clear Glass Ornaments.  Each year I have found a new ornament that fits with this color scheme. This year I found two.  There were 6 large Gold Balls & 12 faux mercury glass pine cones. The tree is 9 feet tall- the same as the living room ceiling. In 2006 our youngest grand daughter was very impressed by Gramma's decorating style. Now at almost 16 not so much.  Her observation goes like this: "But Gramma, there's no COLOR . You need some color!" [Yes, I know. I have to work on this photography thing!]
Looking Forward,
Contributors on Stringtownhome.net

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonell,
    Your tree is simply beautiful. Praying you have a Merry CHRISTmas and many blessings in 2014.

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.