When I was young people offered advice concerning life and such. Wonder of wonders much if not all their shared wisdom turns out to have been useful, true and worthwhile.
- One of my first adult Christian friends advised: Always make up your bed no matter what else you may NOT get done each day. If your bed is nicely made the little forgotten chores are not such stand outs.
- The same friend advised me as a new Mother : After coming home from the hospital don't get dressed in street clothes right away. As soon as you do everyone will stop helping you. You don't appear to need the extra attention or assist.
- Many adults offered: When relocating to a new community/town the first thing you should do is to find a CHURCH you can attend. You may not settle on this one but it will get you off on the right foot.
- Again Many adults chimed in saying: These little ones won't be babies for long-they'll be out and about & out of reach before you know it!
- Others went on to say: Prioritize- your marriage has to come first, then the Children. If you don't take care of the marriage there won't be a stable family/home for the Children.