May 20, 2010

I Am Thankful

I just saw something on  http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/  about Thankful Thursdays~someone had a good idea.
We could have Thrifty Tuesday, Frivillous Fridays, Weeding Wednesdays, Silly Saturdays,Super Sundays..on and on but Today is Thursday..so why not be Thankful?

I am thankful for:
  1. Freedom, more and more each day
  2. Plenty.. we have such "plenty" ..the same as 'bountiful living'
  3. Creation...the beauty that surrounds us
  4. My Faith;..my God
  5. My Family..those born into our family and those married into it
  6. Flowers- wild flowers, fresh flowers, dried flowers, weed flowers
  7. My front porch,deck and porch fans in the summertime
  8. Neighbors.. a neighbor friend to water everything when we are away
  9. For Children who's lives honor the God we serve
  10. For Life itself-but especially for SALVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.