April 12, 2014

Time For A Front Porch Re-Do ?

the Harrison House- A Fall View as many things are fading-thank heavens for the Peanut Tree that begins to fill the space with yellow, delicate, abundant blooms beginning the first of October
mmmm I could see that on my deck with the butterfly bushes [trees] in the background


Source
http://img1.southernliving.timeinc.net/sites/default/files/image/2003/04/perfect-porch/porch-l.jpg
 This is the Grand Version of our Harrison House





Source

  https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10009839_859200127439315_4767817306398931921_n.jpg  

I am tagging this front porch "Temptation" because it definitely is tempting me to consider a  redo of my front porch

 

Source
Ahhhhh,  Could this be duplicated on my deck






 So many ideas for sprucing up and making color changes now as Spring is upon us.  It appears I will need at least one more house to be able to use the incredible porch features  tempting me now- mmm paint, sand paper, plants, flowers-Garden centers here I come!

 

 Contributors on Stringtownhome.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.