January 26, 2016

Introducing Abby-

lodon towerIntroducing my new young friend Abby who has just landed [literally] on London soil to begin a five month long adventure in education, history, travel and who knows what else she will devour from her temporary new home. 

>Hello! My name is Abby Koch and I am a junior at East Carolina University. I am currently studying abroad in England at the University of Manchester. I will be here until mid June! This is my first time abroad and I am so excited to share my experiences with you! My current home is Montgomery, AL but I work in Troy, AL at the Chick Fil A . I have been there for about 3 years and I LOVE working there. Although it is just a quick service restaurant, I love meeting and talking to all the people who pass through each day. Growing up with my dad in the military has given me a big passion to travel! I would love to just travel the world and meet so many different types of people. I hope you enjoy the moments I share with you!   


I met Abby in our local http://www.cfarestaurant.com/troy-al restaurant
-a really special favorite place for Coffee & other delicious options-she was working there and I stopped her to specifically share the fact that she when smiling or laughing looked so much like a dear, dear young friend from my Texas Years, Heather.

I KNOW, I KNOW, even old people should not talk to STRANGERS, right? Okay, so I broke the rule but let's not worry with such minor details.


When Abby shares   her  studying abroad plans I almost immediately thought of my blog readers..I asked and she said YES!

Like Gramma's House readers from America,
Russia and I believe I have a few now and then from England...please drop in regularly and enjoy London vicariously through the eyes, ears & heart of a precious, beautiful, delightful young American student..studying abroad.



As we begin
   My intent is to share Abby with you on Mondays- this plan will depend upon how often she checks in with travel notes.  I am happy to share with my readers as often as she shares with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.