September 17, 2014

I Am So Glad We've Had This Time Together~



I don't know how you found us at "like Gramma's House" whether a random search result or if you were directed from another blog BUT I AM SO GLAD YOU DID!





Just a Reminder:  Some days when you stop by there will be no one at home.  You know here in south Alabama we have chores to do, weeds to pull, bushes to prune and gardens [ no matter how small] to "tend"..woven into my glamorous days are girlie things like scrubbing down the front porch railing, floor, windows and the yucky gutters that are supposed to be white ..CLOROX that's what it needs. 

I am not here to gather a crowd ladies...JUST A FEW SPECIAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU who's number one motive is to have a place to vent your creative juices and challenge yourself with the technology!



You've added BUBBLES to my day!
Jonell

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.