March 19, 2012

Somebody Stop Me~

It's early Monday morning and such a beautiful Spring  world out there..I am really considering    working on that flower bed.  My old bones were creaking and I paid dearly for all the effort on this project on Saturday.  Good grief it's not  the biggest job in the world..but apparently my body thinks so since it "talked to me" seriously afterwards.  Twenty four hours can make a difference though and after a change of pace Sunday I am finding enough courage to have at it again.
Don't expect 'before & after" pictures today- no promises. Just good intentions? It's okay if you are laughing out loud at me. Perhaps you can relate? I will report back to you ....soon, maybe~

All in fun~
Jonell

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.