February 19, 2016

Gramma Traveled to P.A.R.I.S.? Yes, She Did!


(Looking Back at the Year 2016)


Gramma Traveled to Paris
And the Netherlands- Amsterdam, and did I mention Paris?  Add Normandy to that!
And don't forget- P.A.R.I.S.   - YES!

Justa Note~


I hardly know where to begin-
Perhaps March 17th

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport


I suppose that would be a good place to start-

After all everyone was gathering there for 6:35 p.m. departure.




Oh, yes-and by the way-Remember the Brussels bombing in March 2016?
You guessed it.

But that's okay-This occurred two days AFTER WE SPED THRU
(on the high speed train)
 from Amsterdam to Paris.

And I know no one believes this but it's true-
There was never one sound, scene or situation where we felt in danger or threatened-
Well, fast forward to the airport as we were to leave from Paris headed back to the U.S.-
Security was really tight.
This was not frightening-It was encouraging that everyone was on the job and not missing anything!







Pam Smith & husband Ray

( Problems? They have the solutions! )



JH




















No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.