January 08, 2015

Just Wondering....

I just wonder.....if 32 degrees  were not called the freezing mark, and if lower than 32 NOT called "be_low freezing"...would if FEEL AS COLD? [keep in mind  I a southern lady]

Never mind the far north scene in the picture - that is just to remind us down here that many people north of us have it much worse  tonight than we do with our artic breeze out there.


I just wonder.....if 32 degrees were not called the freezing mark, and if lower than 32 NOT called "below freezing"...
Would it FEEL AS COLD?
[keep in mind I am southern lady]

Never mind the far north scene in the picture - that is just to remind us that many people north of us have it much worse tonight than we do with our artic breeze out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.