February 20, 2014

Post August 18, 2013 - Choices & Decisions

Here I stand at the 5 Month marker. A  change in perspective as I look ahead  considering  this question:  "What do I do with the rest of this life before me?" 

 I'm presented with new and interesting thoughts, questions and challenges.

  1. Yes, it's a New World since  August 18, 2013
  2. The  'before' years is OUR history
  3. The unknown is spread out before me - a highway
  4. What do I do with it?
  5.  How do I use it? Fill it? Shape it?
  6. Choices- Decisions-Choices

      A stage? A Canvas?  A Book? 
      A Digital Photo Frame? 
      A Tea Party? A Garden?
      A Poem?
      What will it be? 



    Today -the 'mile marker' reads 6 months.
    I am posing to self the same questions.
    At the moment of our earthly birth we do not have the ability to look around, take it all in and map out  our future  life on this earth. We can't make plans for how we will fill the days ahead.
    Logic says this time and space I'm in today must also be a gift from God...just as life, breath and salvation and the amazing wonderful life that is now behind me was....just as the 'heads up' we had with the cancer diagnosis almost two years ago was  such a gift-
    A Gift of Time.
    I confess I don't have answers regarding the road ahead and what to do with the rest of my life, but I still count it as progress and a positive that I am posing the questions.

    1 comment:

    1. Praying for you on this journey... I know that, whatever lies ahead, you will carry yourself with grace and dignity... giving all of the glory to God. Love you sweet friend!

      ReplyDelete

    This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
    A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.