September 08, 2013

Keep It Simple Small Bath Ideas



A Realistic use of  the space and  Keeping it Simple -
The end result is a Fresh, Clean, Uncluttered small bath
With just a W h i s p e r  of Luxury

Join me today at
Heather's for Tips & Tricks Tuesday



Actually we DID DO THAT- Sooooooooooooo we spent $500. to relocate the toilet in order to make use of the over the head space on the wall. The right hardware made possible the floating shelves. Even I could do that!
And...what's not to like about the subway tiles?
Did I mention  I love Black  & White?

Soooooooo,
We went with the Keep it Simple plan...
 I forgot to mention that I invested in a new, [tastefully feminine]  shower curtain - reduced at World Market.


We had a choice. We could whine and complain that our main bathroom [mine] was too small
and a remodel would be a major expense we could not afford to tackle...Or we could make the best of what we had
We chose to focus on  the wonderful old lavatory- pedestal sink.
 That's a good thing in a small bathroom. 
The floor is those old 1inch tiles from 'days gone by'. 
We could work with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.