September 06, 2010

Analyzing me~

Another self analysis post:  when I was in high school I recall one of my classmates [ Faye Chancey] being called a VIVACIOUS personality type.  I was jealous.  I wanted to be called vivacious..like Fay.

Another blogger, Sandra at http://everydayelegance-sandra.blogspot.com/  recently prompted me to ask "Who do I know that I would describe as ELEGANT?" 

Then I began to examine myself as I started reading on the subject.
 [  http://elegantwoman.org/  ] That was discouraging.  Based on my reading so far there's no hope for me to be elegant.  Perhaps I should concentrate on Elegance in my environment  instead.  Something to consider!

Words I have begun to consider: Elegance, Gracious, Ladylike, Vivacious, Classic.
I will continue to follow Sandra's Elegance journey~I am here to learn!

I think that's enough to work on for now. I was about to say :"Wish me luck~" 
On second thought I think maybe real "Prayers" would be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.