July 02, 2016

The Grand Old Flag-

Our Red, White & Blue


Troy, Alabama
What a beautiful sight!


God - Family - Country




USCG 
A special day for our oldest Grandson





I started to say, "If I had a Pool I would do that Flag scene."
Correction:  I have a wooden fence on two sides-
I CAN do the Flag thing!"




Lydia S.S. Class ladies in Montgomery, Alabama



Main Street, U.S.A.
Brundidge, Alabama 2015






The Grand Old Flag


Troy, Alabama



Southern Hospitality with a Patriotic Flare






The View From Pop's Rocking Chair




jwh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonell,
    Thank you for your visit to my blog. To answer your question our garden has the most in bloom in July and August but June and September still has lots to see as well. P.E.I. is small and easy to get around by car so if you could get good connections you might not find it too hard.
    It would be nice to meet you!

    Love your photo on the sidebar~75 looks good on you!

    Happy July 4th!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.