June 15, 2016

Things Worth The Wait -

We Made A Garden
by Margery Fish



You can't make a garden in a hurry, particularly one belonging to an old house. House and garden must look as if they had grown up together, and the only way to do this is to live in the house, get the feel of it, and then by degrees the idea of the garden will grow.”




It's spelled:  HYDRANGEAS





 

The back yard scene in Pensacola when I got to visit our David & Rita Mother's Day weekend.






I FOUND a bicycle...didn't say I have done it yet :(




March - early May



Below:  Perry, Georgia's Welcome Home after the trip to Europe in
March 2016-





 Bridal Wreath - March



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.