October 11, 2017

Back To The Lap Top? Perhaps~

Justa thought ....or two. Let's face it -if  I don't jot it down somewhere it will be lost forever. Shall we call this not a post....not an idea for a post ..perhaps just a flicker of an idea..maybe.

We shall see~

Cast & production   from the spring season of our
local  Dinner Theater show: 
Come Home, It's Suppertime
(Fall Season early November)


Remember this writer is a    self  described Planner-Producer-Promoter-Performer.

Hold that Thought now- Finding myself in this holding pattern
-with nothing to share and leaving notes to make excuses for Blog inactivity...you might say it's really sad.


Or you might take a deep breath with me and admit it is a bit funny.  Well....it sounds better to describe this little NON POST as funny instead of tagging it as PATHETIC.   mmmmm, playing with words are we???!!!!


Allright- enough of that. In case you don't follow my face book page I'll leave you with my newest facebook cover...thanks to a collaboration between my blogger friend Theresa Begin from http://www.shoestringeleganceblog.com/.

After sharing my appreciation for a fb cover Theresa is using she was able to use some of my stash of photos from my My Blog. I had the pictures & she had the technical know how. Have I mentioned that I have become really lazy about learning new computer skills in recent months?




Yes  I do know I have lost most of you by now- It still amazes me that close to 2,000 readers stop by Gramma's House every month.  I owe you more effort than an obligatory showing up every couple of months....okay, ladies "put it on my account." ( laugh smile, frown, or pray for my creative tendencies to kick in again)


Could it just be coincidental that I ran across a post somewhere  challenging people like me/us to just commit to writing SOMETHING every day! So, this my blogger friends is my SOMETHING for today. 


2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you shared a blog post .. ♥
    you had me giggling and smirking right
    along with you. big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on me. I am trying to find the BLOGGER at Gramma's House again.

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.