March 02, 2011

When a Thank You is Not Enough~


The Restoration Project
A Labor of Love
 There are some things so unselfish in the doing and giving that THANK YOU is not adequate. In fact just the words THANK YOU are almost pathetic. I am thinking of the act of making SALVATION available to us ~it's just not enough to say 'thank you'~ to put that into my pitiful everyday perspective..has a loved one done something for you that was so totally beyond SELF..So completely about YOU THE RECIPIENT and you start to express appreciation and it's hard to say thank you..IT'S SO WIMPY..whaddaya do? What I did was just express to that person what I just said..that I realize THANK YOU just doesn't cover it. mmm something to mull over and see what God reveals to me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.