July 12, 2009

Ahhhhh Zinnias!

 
My zinnias are growing taller and fuller with many colors. I am torn between leaving them be...and regularly snipping the blooms to use and encourage more growth.

Most of my flower choices are perennial. I love hardy plants and flowers that come back for us the next spring, however; a few others are on my "luv it" list:
Coleous and Zinnias.

I have seen green zinnias in Southern Living magazine and gardening magazines but never had any. This year I do have a few green ones. "Luv It!"

Now all I need in that bed is a Zinnia that grows smaller to balance out with the tall plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.